Followers

Thursday 22 November 2012

Otterton Mill, Devon

Sunday's sunny autumnal weather gave the perfect opportunity for a refreshing trip to the beach. A favourite spot in Devon for coastal walks is quaint Budleigh Salterton. Whilst the bay offers a great hideout for fishing the river trail to Otterton village is also beautiful all year round.
 
 
 

 
Otterton Mill
 
 
 
Soft leather bound journals in vivid colours to brighten up any bookshelf.
 
 
 
Sunset over the seafront.
 
 
This is my favourite store in Budleigh town. The Rowan Tree has an excellent range of baking essentials, interior decorations, classic furnishings and childrens gifts.
 
 
My theme for the day was sourcing unique metal and wooden gift tags, Otterton and The Rowan Tree had a great selection, these were my favourites.
I plan to keep collecting and make a display of the best colours and patterns!
 






 

 






3 comments:

  1. The Rowan Tree! Wow I should so get a job there! Lovely pics Han, looks like a sweet place. I look forward to seeing your collection of tags grow! So cute xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so sweet I would love to visit :) great post Han X p.s. the sunset looks fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Yeah Polly you should link them your blog! Api come anytime ;) and big love for being my first follower yayy! xx

    ReplyDelete