Followers

Friday 16 November 2012

A book stall to inspire Post-war design and road trip dreams!

I recently found these fabulous original 1950's issues of The Architectural Review at Heartland Old Books, Tiverton. I shall be using them to inform a post-war graphic style for an upcoming interior print pattern project.
To search Heartland's store catalogue visit http://www.abebooks.co.uk/heartland-old-books-j-whitehorn-tiverton/3153832/sf

 
Whilst browsing the stall I stumbled upon this quirky book of American Signs, Lisa Mahar. Containing classic photographs documenting the visual development of America’s iconic Route 66, it brings the well travelled track to life, from Chicago to California and all in between. Road trip inspiration for sure.

 

 
Also I love to bake and as it's my mama's birthday this weekend it was the perfect excuse!
 
 
Have a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment